Aluminium & AISI 316
chemicals, ceramics, petro-chemical, minerals and mining, envronmental
DELLMECO air operated diaphragm (AODD) pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications.
They have a high abrasive resistance and withstand aggressive chemicals including acids, oils, solvents, paints, sludges and even media containing solid particles such as found in waste water. These pumps can also be used for transferring powders.
All the pumps are self-priming and the capacities and pressure can be easily controlled.
This pump is a positive-displacement pump that transfers fluids by means of diaphragms movement operated by compressed air.
The casing in contact with the fluid is made of PE (polyethylene), PE conductive, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), PTFE conductive.
Designed to succeed
– temperatures up to + 120°C
– pressure up to 14 bar
– lubrication-free operation
– low air consumption
– abrasion resistance (PE, PE conductive)
– BSP as standard
– PN10, PN16, ANSI, NPT, JIS, RJT, split manifold configurations available
– connections may rotate 180°
Solid, compact and strong
– housing machined from solid PE, PTFE as well as conductive PE and PTFE
– withstands aggressive chemicals
– gentle pumping action
– viscous media transfer
– completely smooth liquid-side surface (no holes)
– no metal in contact with the media
– materials made match the application
HOW TO INSTALL DELLMECO PUMPS?
The suction lift range is up to 8 meters. This will vary according to construction materials and application parameters. All data are based upon pumping water at 20°C.
Our pumps can operate under full submersion. The construction materials must be suitable for the surrounding liquid and the outlet must be positioned above the liquid level.
Positive suction head bar g
As a method for completely emptying holding tanks, clarifiers or similar containers. Optimum inlet pressure should be kept at 0.2-0.3 bar.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
To reduce piping and pump connections stresses, we recommend flexible connections on both the inlet and outlet pipes and air inlet connections.
For best results DELLMECO recommends installing the pulsation dampener on the discharge side of the pump.
METAL TECHNICAL DATA
METAL PUMP DIMENSIONS
METAL PUMP CAPACITY
HOW TO SELECT THE PUMP SIZE
1. Enter Flow (l/min) and Head. (example: 50 l/min and 4 bar)
2. Read off the approximate energy requirements in Volume and Pressure. (example: 0.40 Nm3/min at 6 bar)